40 YEARS OF SPECIALIZED DESIGN, ENGINEERING AND FABRICATION
F1 ENGINEERING TRANSFER PROCEDURE
All rifles and lower receivers purchased by retail customers must be transfered through/shipped to a FFL dealer (Type 01, 02, 07, or 08 only).
1. If you haven't done so already, locate a FFL dealer near you.
2. Contact the dealer to ask if they will accept the transfer (not all dealers will) and inquire as to the transfer fee (this can vary from dealer to dealer). The dealer may want to place the order for you.
3. Call 760-617-3135 to place your order for:
AR15 Lower Receiver, stripped, Cerakote black, standard magazine cover.
4. provide the FFL dealer with the following information:
Your Order #
Your Phone #
Your Email Address
5. The FFL dealer must then contact us by phone (760-617-3135 or email (email@example.com)
Please Note: All transfer orders will remain in "pending" status until all required paperwork is received. If the transfer request form and FFL are not completed and submitted within 7 days of the order being placed, the order will be cancelled and you will be refunded.
|All engineering, design, CNC programming, machining and inspection done in house|
Copyright © 2014 F1 Engineering, All Rights Reserved.